Trey Songz - One Love

Friday, December 18, 2009

Trey Denies Beef With R.Kelly / Readies New Album // MTV.com


MTV Shows


"It wasn't a beef," Trey smiled. "It was me telling R. Kelly to take the damn Auto-Tune off his voice, which he did on his album. His album is good."


"I'm trying to make sure I have an album out ASAP," he said. "I ain't gonna tell you how soon, though. It's not gonna be two years. I wanna use the same recipe I've been using. If anybody is added, it'll be for real purpose. I spoke to Pharrell. I told him I'm getting in, Timbaland as well — both huge Virginian-grown producers. I definitely would love to work with them. But Troy Taylor I've been working with since the beginning of my career. Plus Bryan-Michael Cox I've had a couple hits with. I definitely wanna make sure we use the same chemistry."


"I love to keep growing," he said. "Wherever the music takes me. I hope the bigger I get, the more success and celebrity I attain, I hope to use my music to touch people in different ways. I look to make more music that's within the realm of Ready and even grow further."


No comments:

Post a Comment